I’ve been on WordPress for almost a month now and I’m still learning how to use parts of it, including all the social memes and such that go on in the blogging world. I was recently twice nominated for the “Versatile Blogger Award” which is basically a way for bloggers to recognize eachother and pass on other blogs they like, I guess helping bring new viewers to eachother’s sites. I don’t usually participate in this kind of stuff, but I think it’s a good way to scatter more viewers around to new pages, connect people and show appreciation for others’ work.
The rules of accepting the “award”:
1] Thank who nominated you in your post.
2] Share 7 things about yourself.
3] Pass the award along to 15 other blogs you love and let them know (if you’re on WordPress, I notified you).
So, thank you, “youasamachine.com” for nominating me. She runs a blog encouraging others to maintain their bodies through everyday health and fitness, specifically using their own body weight at home.
Also, The Four Rooms, thank you for your nomination and kind words. I have just started looking through his blog, but it centers around the concept from an ancient Indian proverb that we all are a house of four rooms: Mental, Physical, Emotional and Spiritual “Most of us tend to live in one room most of the time but unless we go into every room every day, even if only to keep it aired, we are not a complete person”.
- I’m in love with music and my kitty of 17+ years.
- I was born deaf in my left ear but had tubes in for the first few years of my life. I now have super acute hearing, 20/15 vision and see magical weirdness in the air :)
- Favorite [colors] iridescent, crimson, white, black, maroon, turquoise.
- Favorite [food] pear gelato, chocolate, raspberries, Italian pizza, cheese, mango, nutella, pesto.
- My passions are neurology, psychology & development, theoretical physics, children, music, art, astrology, geometry, patterns in spirituality through time/cultures, the exploration and progression of quantum theory and the relationships between them all.
- I am Polish, German, Irish, Romanian, English, French.
- I had a Near Death Experience at age 6 from head trauma during a bike accident, was on the news. I remember my experience existing elsewhere. This was and continues to impact my perception and acceptance of reality, life and death.